Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And 2012 starts off with goodbye...

It's January 3rd, 2012. The new year is finally here. I had a great new years eve with Curtis, my husband. We met some friends at a bar called The Hour Glass. I had a lot of fun and Curtis kicked butt on the pool table. At midnight, Curtis and I gave each other the new year's kiss. I am so happy we are starting this new year together. My mom watched the kids, so we could spend some time together alone before he went back to Alaska. Alas, his 2 week stay has ended and he is on a plane right now going back to work (in Alaska) for six weeks. As always, I will miss him very very much! I hate goodbyes! I believe that what you are doing at midnight on new years predicts the type of year you will have that next year. Do you believe in this myth? Write your comments below. I would love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment