Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year Resolutions

Most Americans have heard of New Year's Resolutions and have made one/some a time or two. Personally, I make at least one NY resolution every year. Do you know what the #1 NY resolution is, well at least in female population? If you said to lose weight/get healthy, you are absolutely RIGHT! For the most part of my life, I had chosen this resolution every year! Except this year...and since this was my first year not to have the same resolution, I need to come up with a new resolution. It's already the 5th of the month and I still have not come up with a NY resolution! I need some ideas! What did you choose for your NY resolution? What do you think is a good (realistic) resolution that I could (actually) stick to for more than 1 day, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment